Wig Review: Elegant Blue Lace Front Straight Wig

10:11

I’m going to start with… I love it! When I first opened the bag I didn’t know what to think, too much color! I have never worn a wig like this, and then I tried it out and I LOVE IT.


The color is really bright and saturated, exactly like the stock photo.  It looks very natural, I wore it out of course and no one really thought that it was wig. Its easy to style, you can curle it, straighten it or whatever you want.

I recommend this wig 100%, for the price I think its maybe a bit not worth it tho but again, its front lace and it really has good quality so thats the reason.

 It has safety pin to make it more secure in your head, perfect to go out or just for photos!

The texture of the synthetic fabrics are very soft and thick, pretty realistic and natural.


Use the code: Yiselisxo for discount

 Wig:  UNIQSO 






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Romwe Fall Coats
 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses