"Lost In The Jungle"

13:56


Hello :) This is the first post on this blog, Here I show an outfit that I had planned for a few days, I had never imagined this look to go to the "jungle”, in my mind it was more casual as well as daily, but my sister came up with the incredible idea to do with this theme, at first I was extremely hesitant to make me the photos there, but in the end I love the pictures; I hope you like the post and enjoy it.

------------------------------------

Hola :) este es primer post en este blog, Aquí les muestro un outfit que ya tenía planeado desde hace unos días, nunca me había imaginado este look para ir para la “selva”, en mi mente era algo más casual así como para el día a día, pero a mi hermana se le ocurrió la increíble idea de hacerlo con este tema, al principio estaba súper indecisa para hacerme las fotos hay, pero al final me encantaron las fotos; espero que les guste el post & que lo disfruten.


What I'm wearing? - ¿Qué llevo puesto?
T-Shirt - Forever 21
Shorts – Made By Myself
Shoes – Timberlands
Bag- Gift
Cap- Gap 








And this picture, wow, It's my favorite. 
                         ---

Y esta foto, wow, es mi favorita.







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Romwe Fall Coats
 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses